I was watching an episode of Homicide Hunter: Lt. Joe Kenda on the Investigation Discovery Channel one night about an ex-boyfriend who ended up murdering his ex-girlfriend. Lt. Kenda mentioned something about emotions that stuck out to me which was...“emotion has the terrible habit of overcoming judgement”. Emotions come at us fast and at times they [...]
Baltimore native, mother and wife turned blogger. Blissfully blossoming into the beauty that comes from within and stepping into my call to inspire and uplift. firstname.lastname@example.org
- June Beauty Faves: Natural Hair Care Routine
- 10 Last Minute Gift Ideas for Father’s Day
- Baltimore Dining: La Food Marketa
- Spice up Those Spring Florals!
- May Beauty Faves: Reveal Your Best Summertime Skin
- Denim on Denim and a Pop of Color
- Resurrect Your Dreams
- April Beauty Faves: Highlight Your Nudes with the Sephora Collection
- Emotional Intelligence: Do You Have It?
- Escape the Winter Funk with Pastels