**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Denim on denim has been trending for awhile now and I’m all the way here for it! It is the universal choice for comfort, whether dressed up or down. Its versatility make it a die hard fabric that will always have a place in every season. For this look I went with a relaxed fit denim shirt from Target and jeggings in a super soft denim from American Eagle.
Other than the classic white button down shirt, the denim shirt is definitely the most flexible piece in your closet. Its neutrality make it super easy to style any way you want to. Additionally, the comfort factor is a plus. Now, I know that some may be a bit more cautious about doubling up on their denim That’s cool, there are ways to pull this off if you just can’t wrap your head around the idea of one shade of denim on the top and the bottom. Read ahead and I’ll share tips on how to incorporate fun stuff like pastel jeans and embellished denim!
Outfit details: Denim shirt from Target (other option here too) / Bralette from Yandy is sold out (similar here and here) / Jeans are from American Eagle (others here) / Shoes are from Nordstrom (pink is sold out) / Rebecca Minkoff quilted crossbody handbag from Amazon is sold out (others here) / Floral sunglasses are from GoJane / Grey Bandana is from GoJane / Iridescent ear studs from Forever21
- If you’re not completely comfortable with the double blue, why not mix shades?
- White jeans with a blue denim shirt or jacket
- Chambray shirt and black jeans
- Color jeans (try pastel!) and a light wash denim shirt
- Definitely show the distressed look some love. Even if it’s just a little rip here and there, everyone should have a pair of these to throw on.
- Do feature a pop of color.
- Don’t be afraid to dress it up!
- Rock some fierce heels or a sassy wedge.
- Let your jewelry steal the show
- Apply a pop of red or pink lip color
- Tie a silk scarf around your neck
- Throw on an embellished denim jacket, shirt, or skirt for a night out
Leave a comment and let me know how you would rock this trend!